Manage episode 231204482 series 64383
This week Benjamin and Zac discuss 9to5Mac's report that standalone Music, Podcasts, TV, and Books apps will replace functions in iTunes on the Mac this fall, Apple's rare price drop on the HomePod, the latest iPhone 11 rumors, potential Mac Pro release rumors, and much more.
Sponsored by PDFpen: PDFpen is the ultimate tool for editing PDFs on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Sponsored by Luna Display: Get an exclusive 10% discount on Luna Display, the only hardware solution that turns your iPad into a wireless second display for Mac. Go to www.lunadisplay.com and enter promo code HAPPY at checkout.
- macOS 10.15 to include standalone media apps, splitting iTunes
- With Music for macOS coming soon, legacy iTunes features will disappear or spread to iOS
- Apple Podcasts on the web gets a fresh new interface
- Apple cuts price of HomePod worldwide, now $299 at the US Apple Store
- The case for a HomePod mini and HomePod Air
- New report claims that the triple-camera iPhones in 2019 will feature 6.1-inch and 6.5-inch OLED screens, tweaked chassis thickness
- Triple-camera iPhone rumors strengthened by claim parts leak
- Kuo: Mini-LED 31.6" Apple display by Q3, iPad + MacBook 2021
- Apple Watch Earth Day Activity Challenge returns
- Tempo on the App Store
- Standland on the App Store
278 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 92 mins duration .