Manage episode 225220086 series 64383
This week Benjamin and Zac discuss how Apple's revenue miss is affecting iPhone prices in China, a new detail about how the battery replacement program affected upgrades, a new AirPower launch rumor, competing iPhone 11 rumors and renders, hope for a future iPod touch, and the debut of the leaked Smart Battery Case for iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.
Sponsored by Setapp: Setapp, the first subscription service for Mac offering users access to a suite of over 130+ apps for $9.99/month. Sign up for a free trial and enter to win our MacBook Air giveaway below!
- iPhone prices discounted by up to 20% at Chinese retailers
- Apple replaced 11 million iPhone batteries in 2018, up from its usual of 1-2 million
- AirPower charging mat reportedly enters production after missing 2018 release [update]
- Report: Apple developing new iPod touch, 2019 iPhones could switch to USB-C
- iPhone 11 rumors: 10MP selfie camera, rear camera details, USB-C may not replace Lightning, more
- Renders show another supposed iPhone 11 prototype with smaller notch, sleeker camera bump design
- Apple officially releases Smart Battery cases for iPhone XS/Max/XR with Qi charging support
- ‘AirPower Wireless Charging Mat’ was briefly mentioned in the iPhone XS Battery Case website description
- iPhone XS and XS Max Smart Battery Case contains 10.1Wh battery, 13% larger capacity than previous cases
- iPhone XS Smart Battery Case fits iPhone X, but functionality blocked by iOS [U]
How to Enter: