Manage episode 228253336 series 64383
This week Benjamin and Zac discuss Apple's Shot on iPhone contest winners, Halide's new long exposure app Spectre, Apple's latest iPhone marketing refinements, foldable phones and iPhone competition, the rumored Apple Pay credit card and new Wallet app features, Apple Stores closing in Texas due to patent trolls, rumored sleep tracking features for Apple Watch, and more.
Sponsored by Hyper: Get the HyperJuice wireless charger case for Apple’s AirPods 60% off $20 (Reg. $50).
Sponsored by Ridge Wallet: Get 10% off today —WITH FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING—by going to ridgewallet.com/mac and use code “MAC10”.
- Shot on iPhone contest winners announced by Apple
- Apple teams up with NHL to promote ‘Shot on iPhone’ campaign, player photos taken by teammates
- Halide creators launch Spectre, an AI-powered long exposure camera app for iPhone
- Zac Hall on Twitter
- Apple credit card launching later this year, according to rumors
- WSJ: Apple partnering with Goldman Sachs to introduce 'Apple Pay' credit card in early 2019
- Apple plans new store for Galleria Dallas; Plano and Frisco, Texas locations may close
- Report: Apple aims to release native sleep tracking features for Apple Watch by next year
272 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 93 mins duration .