Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 11, 2019 11:22 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 225023073 series 1375629
Our guest Myah St. John homeschools three children (plus a newborn), and her oldest child, 14, is on the verge of high school. Myah’s always embraced a one-room schoolhouse model for her family, but she finds herself floundering trying to balance high school with elementary school... and as her teenage daughter starts to become a young woman.
Why do our children become these people we don’t understand? How do they transform so quickly from a young kid happy to be part of the team to a young adult with their own opinions, wants, and needs – which they are more than happy to share with us, loudly?
We don’t always think about this transition in our children’s lives, but eventually, your pleasant young children will become teens, and they’ll start trying to figure out how they can be individuals in a homeschool household. This can be a big challenge, for both your and your child, but Julie is here to offer a helping hand.
You can download show notes for the podcast here: http://blog.bravewriter.com/category/podcasts/
- Follow the St. John Family on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stjohnfamilyfarm/
- Want help getting started with Brave Writer? Head over to bravewriter.com/getting-started
- Sign up for The Brave Learner Conference (July 19, 2019 in Cincinnati, OH): https://thebravelearner.com/conference
- Preorder Julie’s upcoming book at thebravelearner.com (releasing Feb. 5th, 2019)
- Looking to kickstart your writing program this school year? Download the FREE 7-Day Writing Blitz (and tag your creative young writers using #BWBlitz on Twitter & Instagram!)
Brave Writer is produced by Podcast Masters
93 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 47 mins duration .