What’s the Genesis of Gender?
Manage episode 341365145 series 2598106
What does it mean to be a man or a woman? And just as important in today's culture, how do we have civil, truthful, loving conversations about that topic? Seth and Tsh are joined by author and professor Abigail Favale to talk about those things. She's written a book that's taking off like wildfire about one of the most pressing questions of the day — who are we as men and women?
- Seth's Newsletter + Website
- Tsh's newsletter + website
- Pick up a round of drinks!
- Our recommended reads
- The Genesis of Gender, by Abigail Favale
- Abigail on Twitter
- Abigail's free video series, Cultivating Catholic Feminism
- Father Elijah: An Apocalypse, by Michael D. O'Brien
This is a public episode. If you’d like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit thecommon.place/subscribe