Manage episode 122628303 series 118186
When sharing a message and it comes across as “I’m better than you” rather than look at how much I am loved, feelings of worthlessness and not being good enough take over our self-worth. Religion walks a fine line of condemning sinners and lifting people up to become better than they currently are. Wes and Ryan have a very open discussion on religion and share a few “secrets” (they’re really not because it’s so simple) that they have been able to use to help lift up others, especially our youth. Perfection is not possible, so instead of shooting for that and continually failing, choose instead to become great.
links to check out:
- 6th crusade which achieved a peaceful decade-long treaty/holy war that was more of a relief effort
- “the meeting” between mlk jr and Malcolm x
- A HUMAN PROJECT podcast on human beings not fully developing until the age of 25
- The Human Podcast Facebook Page
- Modules from superhuman.life