Manage episode 342470229 series 2322877
From the vault this week, we have Jon Acuff – a New York Times bestselling author of multiple books. In this episode, we discussed Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done. John's delivered some other great stuff since this discussion, including a book called Soundtracks that I highly recommend you check out after listening to this conversation.
Jon helps some of the world’s biggest brands tell their story and has appeared on CNN, Fox News, Good Day LA, and other major media outlets.
We discussed a sampling of the topics in his book, Finish, which includes planning, prioritizing, and reaching the state of finished no matter what you’re working on.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Jon: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Buy Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done
- Check out his latest book Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking
- Listen to All it Takes is a Goal with Jon Acuff
- Join Jon's Weekly Idea Experiment
- Related Conversation: Overlap with Sean McCabe
- Related Blog Post: How To Find Your Way Forward (And Finish)
Thanks to all of the sponsors of this episode. You can find all of the sponsors you heard me mention on this episode on our Podcast Sponsors page.
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.