Manage episode 258688011 series 2445362
In this episode we talk about the incredible gift of Divine Mercy! We talk a little bit about St. Faustina and our Lord’s revelations to her about his ocean of mercy. We also discuss what a lack of trust looks like and what the stumbling blocks are to trusting in the heart of Jesus.
Sister Miriam’s one thing - Tacos!
Michelle’s one thing - The Diary of St. Faustina (links below)
Heather’s one thing - The Be Not Afraid Conference from Stacey Sumereau
- What struck you from the podcast?
- What does a lack of trust look like for you?
- Do you trust the Lord with yourself? Do you trust him with the people you love?
- Where do you feel difficulty depending or relying on others?
- How trustworthy are you? How can you grow in being trustworthy?
- Reflect and journal about this scripture: Jeremiah 17:7-8. What does it speak to you personally?
- Inviting the Lord to come with you, look at the places where you find it difficult to trust? What lies did you believe that made trust difficult for you?
- What new way is Jesus trying to show you? How can you cooperate with him?
- What does it mean to say, “Jesus, I trust in You”? Where do you say “Jesus, I trust in You, except…”
Quote to Ponder - “There is nothing more man needs than Divine Mercy – that love which is benevolent, which is compassionate, which raises man above his weakness to the infinite heights to the holiness of God.” - St. John Paul II Scripture for Lectio Divina - "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." - Jeremiah 17:7-8