5x Your Energy w/ Zack Arnold – ABR007 - Able Business Radio: Productivity | Small Business | Evernote | Trello
Manage episode 176508864 series 1415915
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to overcome afternoon brain fog.
- Why movement is necessary for creativity.
- Simple ways to add movement into the day.
- What are telomeres and why you don’t want short ones.
- How staying in the “zone” too long will cause burn out.
- When making your office less efficient is a good thing.
“I was treating my body like a Ford Pinto. Now I treat it like a Ferrari.”
“8 hours is a half day in my industry. I needed quick ways to get fitness in.”
“Look at your health as a game of chess.”
Links and resources mention:
- GO FAR: Goals, Obstacles, Focus, Act, Review
- Break time tracker app
- Life skills that matter
- Zack Sexton’s favorite FIP podcasts episodes:
- Atlantic time blocking article 52 mins on 17 mins off
- Shawn Stevenson “How to Sleep Smarter”
Connect with Zack Arnold:
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 41 mins duration .