Manage episode 239516641 series 2462025
As I mentioned earlier this week, August is about taking a break. I will be re-airing some of my favorite (and on topic) episodes that I know you'll love. If you've heard them before, I bet you'll learn something new this time around. To kick things off, here is my very first interview and it's still so relevant!
Heather Fujikawa is a longtime friend that agreed to be my first interview. I was so nervous, and before we began she asked if we could say a prayer. It is evident in her interview that she often pauses, in all kinds of ways and like she did with me. Heather has experienced, heartbreaking lows (infertility and cancer) but still managed to pursue multiple creative ventures. Since this interview she has released a book and TV show with her twin sister!
Tune in to this conversation on learning from burn out, perfectionism, and habits. You can still follow your passions and try new things, while taking the breaks you need.About a few other things
Podcast University has been going sooo well (thanks to those who have asked!) and I am excited for the future of it. Enrollment is closed, but if you would like to receive our free weekly podcasting tips please sign up here for the emails!
- Heather's Instagram, Website, and Joyful Living Book
- Get 10% off Monk Manuals with code ‘ABOUTPROGRESS’
- Get your first month+ FREE with Libsyn using code MONICA
- FREE Printables, including this month’s Progress Plan
- Send in a soundbite + be featured on the show HERE
- Join the free and private FB group
- Join Monica on Facebook and Instagram
- Songs Credit: DRIVE by Dj Nicolai Heidlas @nicolai-heidlas Music provided by FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS AND VIDEOS bit.ly/freemusicforvlogs