Manage episode 279288591 series 2462025
I really don't like the word "should." Whether you've found others "shoulding" on you, or you "should" on yourself, it usually doesn't feel very good. Instead, say "I could do this..." or whatever else you could do. As we've been discussing that it's never too late I want to also impress upon you that there are times and seasons for all things.
In this episode I'm sharing two very personal times from my life, during which at both times I felt pulled in different ways and like something needed to change. I approached these different seasons with different solutions, but both were right for me and my family. In hopes to help you find peace with your particular time and season, I also share the moment my very wise husband told me "Now now, but not never."
About a few other things...
The Strive Hive helps Progressors who are eager to take action and strive for daily progress access LEARNING, CHANGE, AND COMMUNITY, so that they can find more and lasting personal growth and fulfillment. Join us for weekly chats, monthly masterclasses, self development book club, accountability and more!
Sign up for the Go Getter Newsletter to get Progress Pointers in your inbox every Thursday.
- Join Podcast University and learn how to start or grow your podcast!
- COVID School Resource Guide
- Get the Organization Overhaul audio course
- Join the monthly membership group
- Get your first month+ FREE with Libsyn using code MONICA
- Lend your voice and experience + be featured on the show HERE
- Join Monica on Facebook and Instagram
- Songs Credit: DRIVE by Dj Nicolai Heidlas @nicolai-heidlas Music provided by FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS AND VIDEOS bit.ly/freemusicforvlogs