Manage episode 244614430 series 1305026
You may have noticed I've been a little quieter these past few weeks, especially on Instagram, and I'm ready to address why. I'm no stranger to critics, but a recent cruel review left on my podcast really shook me. I've decided to share it with you, my personal feelings, as well as how to deal with the naysayers in your life.
There are different categories of naysayers, not all with bad intentions either. It's important to distinguish the critics you may be facing in order to appropriately deal with them. In this episode I'm giving specific examples that I've encountered and that may resonate with you.
After sharing the words that really brought me down (and crying on air for maybe the first time ever) I wrap things up with a list of ways to help you grow past the critics. At the very end of this episode you'll hear one of Brooke White's newest songs with the most poignant message, thanks so much to her for letting me share!About a few other things
If this podcast has ever left you more encouraged to keep trying, to keep growing, to develop your full potential, can I ask you a favor? Will you let others know by leaving a podcast review? When someone stumbles upon these episodes we want them to feel welcome and that the possibility to progress in their own lives is here for them.
- Podcast University is open for enrollment!
- Get 20% off Promptly Journals with code ‘ABOUTPROGRESS’
- Get 30% off the Promptly Journals app with code 'REMEMBER30', sign up here then download the app!
- 3 Year Anniversary Workshop + Party!
- Get your first month+ FREE with Libsyn using code MONICA
- FREE Printables, including this month’s Progress Plan
- Send in a soundbite + be featured on the show HERE
- Join the free and private FB group
- Join Monica on Facebook, Instagram, and by newsletter
- Songs Credit: DRIVE by Dj Nicolai Heidlas @nicolai-heidlas Music provided by FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS AND VIDEOS bit.ly/freemusicforvlogs