Episode 67: Jeff Civillico is About to Break over having his own Vegas Show, Running a non profit & trying to Juggle Everything.
Manage episode 202456228 series 1331447
Jeff Civillico is a Las Vegas Headliner, TV Host Personality, and Philanthropist. He has been a Las Vegas Headliner with Caesars Entertainment for 6 years, having performed 1000+ shows at The LINQ, The Flamingo, and now at The Paris Hotel & Casino. Jeff is the Founder & Chairman of Win-Win Entertainment, a 501c3 national nonprofit based in Las Vegas that creates opportunities for professional performers to share their time and talent with children in need.
In this episode Jeff and I discuss:
- Never knowing what day it is
- Feeling like you might forget how to perform
- Anxiety for no reason
- If performance is more mental or physical
- Why you need to have multiple revenue streams as an entertainer
- Don’t put all your eggs in one agency
- Jeff’s family of doctors, lawyers and scientists
- Jeff is in shape
- Performing is the only job he has ever had
- Sometimes deals don’t work out
- How do you know what to focus on
- Physical injury took him offstage unexpectedly
- Dealing with Shady characters
- Launching a Charity to help others … and always moving forward
?Huge thank you to all the producers for sponsoring the show. Love the show? For as little as $1 a month you can BECOME A PRODUCER
Leave us a comment or message at abouttobreakpodcast.com
Live Show Tickets and info at Taylorhughes.com/live
125 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 71 mins duration .