Episode 77: Charles Peachock is About to Break over Juggling on Americas Got Talent , Performing Cruises & Creating Audio Ape.
Manage episode 208586074 series 1331447
Charles is a world champion of juggling and has appeared on Americas Got Talent more times than any other comedy juggler. He tours the world entertaining cruise audiences and is the creator or Audio Ape, the premier audio remote for stage performers.
In this episode Charles and I discuss:
- Working on cruises is like living in an after show meet and great
- His parents owned a record store
- Starting with magic before discovering juggling
- When your desperate to perform, you will make it happen
- Prince was a janitor to pay for studio time
- People can’t fathom that you can make a living doing this
- Charles feels lucky to have known early what he wanted to do with his life
- Magicians have a higher ceiling than jugglers
- There are no famous jugglers
- AGT hates jugglers
- People think Vegas is what its all about
- Why being able to control your own show cues is so important … and how his company Audio Ape came to be
Love the show? Why not become a producer? For $1 or more a month you can become a part of the team?
Check out our Patreon page to find out more
Find out more about Audio Ape and Show Sounds @ abouttobreakpodcast.com/control
Masterclass Sign up - signup.audioaperemote.com/podcast
connect with Charles @ charlespeachock.com
for live show dates visit TaylorHughes.com/live
You can hear all episodes and get more info on our website abouttobreakpodcast.com
125 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 71 mins duration .