Manage episode 225427874 series 2313429
Join the Acquired Limited Partner program! https://kimberlite.fm/acquired/(works best on mobile)
We complete our two-part Netflix special with the company’s bold transition to streaming, including of course the most (in)famous spin-out in business history. Rising from the ashes of Qwikster, we chronicle Netflix’s rebirth as a media company and long journey back to the top of the FAANG mountaintop!
- Netflix’s Qwikster apology video: https://youtu.be/c8Tn8n5CIPk
- SNL parody of the apology video: https://bit.ly/2PWEyyZ
- Evolution of Netflix home page: https://read.bi/2KvHdte
- The Chaos Monkey: https://bit.ly/1qkqDxZ
- Benedict Evans’ chart of FAANG stocks: https://bit.ly/2r3D72A
- Ben: Kevin Rose interviews Matthew Walker on sleep: https://bit.ly/2LpIl5v
- David: Justin O’Beirne on Apple’s new Maps: https://bit.ly/2zrQ76Z
160 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 71 mins duration .