AMP177: Which Influencer Marketing Tactics Should We Retire (and What You Should Do Instead) With Jamie Lieberman From Hashtag Legal
Manage episode 256901532 series 1274777
Influencer marketing is a multi-billion-dollar industry that continues to grow and shows no signs of slowing down. It’s a direct line to your customer base to grow your brand and gain insight about your products.
Today’s guest is Jamie Lieberman, owner and founder of Hashtag Legal. Jamie describes specific do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing to avoid conflict with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Stay ethical and legal!
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Big Business: Influencer marketing shifted from blogs and brands to billions
- All Parties Involved: Transactions include influencers, agencies, and brands
- Misconceptions: Influencers take any sponsored content and focus only on ROI
- Best Practices: Quality over quantity, metrics, and analytics of sponsored content
- Worst Tactics: FTC disclosures defeat trust between influencers and brands
- Getting Started: Conduct research, learn from others, and find influencers
- Do’s: Build authentic relationships and form true partnerships