Manage episode 292602978 series 2360721
Today, we’re talking to Rick Webster. Rick is the CEO and leader of Rena-Fi, a practical, research-based financial education platform. He is also an ADHD Coach, and long-time associate of the ADHD organizations ADDA, and CHADD. And he has ADHD.
In this episode, Rick talks to us about financial literacy. We discuss the role emotion and The Wall of Awful plays in people’s financials, money as if relates to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, the importance of having a reservoir of savings for when problems arise, the power of doing good for others, ADHD meltdowns, and how automation allows overseeing which is better than doing.
- Learn more about Rick and his work with Rena-Fi at https://rena-fi.com.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs: