Manage episode 288493453 series 2360721
In addition to being an academic/life coach for teens and college students, Leslie is the creator of the award-winning Academic Planner: A Tool for Time Management®, writes the weekly Dear ADHD Family Coach® column for ADDitude Magazine, and is the author of several books.
In this week’s episode, Leslie talks to us about her new book, and shares her thoughts on procrastination. We discuss, the role skills deficits play in procrastination, the importance of choice and control, the trouble with “oh, by the ways” and “don’t forgets”, and why it’s important to allow space for forgiveness.Sign-Up for a Free Call About Brendan's ADHD Parent Groups
- Learn more about Leslie and her work at https://www.orderoochaos.com.
- Pick up Leslie's latest book, How to Do It Now Because It's Not Going Away here.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs: