Manage episode 289655264 series 2360721
Hilary is an ADHD mom, and an ADHD coach at ADHD Advance.
In this episode, Hilary talks to us about her work in education, how her son’s ADHD diagnosis changed things for her, seeing ADHD as an explanation rather than an excuse, the difference between intelligence and executive function, how her son’s ADHD diagnosis helped him understand himself better, and navigating big emotions.
- Learn more about Hilary and her work at https://www.adhdadvance.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs: