Manage episode 222741428 series 1931255
On This Episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), 2-time all-county gravy champion.
- Jeff Somogyi (@sommerjam) of Talkin’ Chopp and Nerd Lunch’s Down the Rabbit Hole.
Topics and Tangents
- Gregg Berger, the voice of Odie, talks about the Christmas special in an interview by friend of the podcast Joey O.
- On lasagna as a Christmas food and how including shrimp as one of the Seven Fishes is cheating, you cheaters.
- Dinosaur Dracula identifies all of Garfield’s Christmas presents in the opening credits.
- Going long on the dinner prayer, plus the perfect gift for Grandma: an engraved grace-stoppin’ spoon.
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s “The Night Santa Went Crazy” is better than “Christmas at Ground Zero.” Change my mind!
- The simultaneously best and worst line in the history of animated Christmas specials for children.
- How does Binky, the Clown who Saved Christmas, save Christmas?
After This Episode
- Listen to Joey O.’s full interview with Gregg Berger!
- Jeff wanted a ringtone of that blaring trumpet when Garfield looks down from the top of the Christmas tree, so here it is!