Manage episode 180518775 series 1452838
“The purpose of losing myself in darkness and depression and finding my true purpose is probably the best part of this journey.” – King Jay Barnett [6:55]
King Jay Barnett is a former professional football player, best-selling author, mentor, speaker, brand ambassador for Black Enterprise Modern man Initiative, and a mindset influencer of the next generation.
Another amazing life adventure we have today with Jay, taking us back to his journey on how he lost himself in the state of depression unto finding his purpose in life.
Here’s what was covered:
- “The purpose of losing myself in darkness and depression and finding my true purpose is probably the best part of this journey.” – King Jay Barnett [6:55]
- How Jay’s emotional depression in football led him to attempt committing suicide [8:00]
- Jay recovery from depression and discovering himself beyond football [9:20]
- King’s amazing program in helping young people define who they are, what they want to become and who they see themselves to be. [12:00]
- King phenomenal books and awards [17:00]
- Kings life adventure design leading him to his first speaking career [19:50]
- How to find the right people for your business [20:30]
- King’s entrepreneurial super power [23:00]
Mentioned in the Podcast:
17 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 26 mins duration .