Manage episode 179193482 series 1440089
For the November Edition of ATTMind Radio, I am happy to introduce Malcolm Saunders to the show.
He is a prolific food educator, chocolate maker, and the owner and visionary behind The Light Cellar, which is considered to be one of the premier superfood stores in North America. I have known Malcolm for many years now and his work has had an important impact on my own life, it is an honour to have him on the show.Topics Discussed:
- “foodSCOPE” Malcolm’s model for creating a personally meaningful diet.
- Raw Foods and diet diversity.
- Saturated Fats and the history of Canola.
- Problems with Standard American.
- Craving for junk fulfillment of internal, psychic Emptiness.
- Slowing down.
- Simplifying and training yourself for intuitive eating.
- Aredveda and diet’s effects on subjective consciousness.
- Superfoods in general.
- Problems with the 1st world’s role at the top of the globalized food economy hierarchy.
- How to seek ‘good’ and high-integrity sources of rare or medicinal foods.
- CHOCOLATE - the problems with the so-called “raw” movement, mycotoxins, and the experiential potentials of chocolate as a ceremonial substance.
Full Show Notes: http://bit.ly/ATTMindRadioEp38
Support The Podcast
88 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 78 mins duration .