Manage episode 191210826 series 1440089
There are some commonalities sewn into the foundation of the human experience:
we are all subject changes we’d rather not be subject to, we all have the capacity to love and to hate, we all suffer and we all desire freedom from suffering, we are all born and we will all die and furthermore so will everyone we know and care for.
Today’s guest is a man with a propensity to contemplate big questions around dying and a long history of being on the front lines of what he calls “the death trade”.
Welcome, Stephen Jenkinson to Adventures Through The Mind.
Check out the full show notes to this episode and links to Stephen's books at http://bit.ly/ATTMind59
- A society gone wrong.
- A case for wisdom.
- What it means to die well.
- Designer dying, euthanasia, and choosing not to die at all.
- What your dying means beyond you.
- Our greatest fears around dying.
- Looking back to move forward.
- Grief is not to be mastered.
- The nature of mystery, and things mysterious, and the end of good luck.
- Choosing to die hope-free.
88 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 78 mins duration .