Manage episode 238236689 series 1021149
Susan Burnett discusses how you can use design-thinking to intentionally design a day that honors your priorities (whatever they may be) and leverages your energy.
- Why your goal should not be to achieve work-life balance
- How re-sequencing tasks can make you more productive
- Why it is important to share your priorities with others
- How to Build a Well-Lived and Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Stick with It: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life-for Good by Sean Young, PhD
- Designing Your Life Workshop for Women - July 27-28 in San Diego and October 5-6 in NY. More information on the DYL Website.
- Worksheets: Good time journal log, Energy log
- Website: http://designingyour.life/women/
Sign up for the Advice to My Younger Me monthly newsletter: www.tomyyounger.me
Leave a review: