Manage episode 223177101 series 2093690
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir discuss staggering student debt levels, the FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) Movement, and share their After Hours picks for the week.
For interested listeners:
Some recent picks:
- Today, Explained Podcast, Nov. 30 Episode (Humans 2.0)
- Babylon Berlin (Netflix)
- “The Prison Inside Me” (Reuters)
- Robert Stavins (follow on Twitter)
- FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data)
- RBG (Documentary on Amazon Video)
- The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Video)
- The Ringer website
- Janesville (Amy Goldstein)
- Airtable (software)
- Small Fry (Lisa Brennan-Jobs)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.
36 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 31 mins duration .