Manage episode 225417237 series 75660
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why creative leadership is important in today’s world
- How to create space for people to thrive
- When servant leadership can work in your organization
Links from the show:
- Scrum.org – https://www.scrum.org/
- Simon’s Company – https://bourksoftware.com/
- Wil’s LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wjseele/
- Sjoerd’s Podcast – https://soundcloud.com/productownerpodcast
- Ralph’s Company – https://effectiveagile.com/
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute that were discussed during this episode:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
The book covers all roles, rules and the main principles underpinning Scrum, and is based on the Scrum Guide Edition 2013. A broader context to this fundamental description of Scrum is given by describing the past and the future of Scrum.
The author, Gunther Verheyen, has created a concise, yet complete and passionate reference about Scrum. The book demonstrates his core view that Scrum is about a journey, a journey of discovery and fun. He designed the book to be a helpful guide on that journey.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
160 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 48 mins duration .