Manage episode 262212812 series 2391118
This is the first in a series of conversations that explore effective leadership from a number of different viewpoints. Panelists for this Women and Leadership episode are:
- Lyssa Adkins: an internationally-acclaimed, inspiring coach and teacher. Her current focus is on improving the performance of top leadership teams through insightful facilitation and organization systems coaching.
- Carolyn Dragon: an engaging and highly talented coach, facilitator, and presenter. Visionary, enthusiastic, and grounded in results, Carolyn is a leader in learning, growing, and inspiring women’s personal and professional leadership development.
Lyssa and Carolyn co-lead TENWOMENSTRONG - a group that brings together circles of dynamic and inspiring women leaders to live their life on purpose.
Link to the "Allow" poem shared by Carolyn.
The show was recorded with live audience participation.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Please support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprisingContact Information
- Andy Cleff: @justsitthere @andycleff - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andycleff/
- Lyssa Adkins @lyssaadkins - https://www.linkedin.com/in/lyssaadkins/
- Carolyn Dragon @tenwomenstrong - https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolynadragon/
- Kerri Sutey @KerriSutey https://www.linkedin.com/in/kerrisutey/
- Agile Uprising @agileuprising https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-uprising/
- Agile Velocity @agilevelocity https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-velocity/
Support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprising