Manage episode 188005326 series 1344203
Modern Agile: Make Safety a Prerequisite
In this week’s episode of the Agile Uprising Podcast, hosts Jay Hrcsko and Paul Elia continue our 5-part mini-series exploring the principles of Modern Agile. In this episode we explore “Make Safety a Prerequisite” - what this principle means to us with examples from our careers. As the episode comes to a close we challenge listeners to try some experiments with this principle, and we encourage people to report back with results, questions, or feedback via Twitter @AgileUprising or the Agile Uprising Coalition website, https://coalition.agileuprising.com/.
Links from the episode:
- ModernAgile.org - http://modernagile.org/
- Industrial Logic Blog: industriallogic.com/blog
- This is Your Brain on Agile: Overcoming Fear, Anger, and Apathy When Teaching Agile Topics – Joe Ziadeh -
- Jay’s Twitter - @BackdoorAgile - https://twitter.com/BackdoorAgile
- Paul’s Twitter - @Paul_V_Elia - https://twitter.com/Paul_V_Elia
- Agile Uprising Twitter - @AgileUprising - https://twitter.com/AgileUprising
- Agile Uprising Coalition - https://coalition.agileuprising.com/
67 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 48 mins duration .