Manage episode 233151832 series 75555
- [26:58] 737 Plane Goes Off Runway at NAS Jacksonville Into Water
- [42:07] A Canadair Challenger 601-3A corporate jet was reported missing on a flight from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA to Monterrey, Mexico
- [44:23] Tunisair A320 Lands with Vehicles on the Runway
- [1:06:31] 41 dead after plane makes fiery emergency landing at Moscow airport
- [1:16:48] Tom – Good Skills
- [1:34:26] Plane Tale – The Court of Public Opinion
- [1:58:41] Dixon – Ramp Rat Questions
- [2:08:06] Rob – The Origin of “Ramp”
- [2:13:02] Brian – Flying with Infants
- [2:22:36] Greg – Airstairs
- [2:24:20] Jim – Hypoxia (Reduced Oxygen) Recognition Training (EVENT UPDATE) – FAASafety.gov
- [2:29:00] Devin – Via Facebook – How Can He Become a Pilot?
- [2:33:29] Connor – Choices Choices Choices
- [2:39:34] Dee Anna – Emotional Support Human
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
397 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 177 mins duration .