Manage episode 234270580 series 75555
- [9:30] Nick’s Retirement Luncheon
- [32:43] Cockpit Confessions: The Truth About Airplane Mode (and More)
- [47:10] Flap, gear overspeed during non-standard go-around
- [52:20] Children of the Magenta
- [58:41] Welcome aboard the mad dog aero-plane
- [1:05:22] World-famous chef detained at LAX with 40 frozen piranhas in his bag
- [1:12:57] Pilot falls unconscious for 40 minutes over Adelaide airspace in light plane
- [1:20:24] Pilots Die after Crop Duster Planes Collide in Midair in Sutter County
- [1:25:37] Seatbelts, Folks
- [1:29:49] 2 dead after Taquan Air plane crash in waters near Metlakatla
- [1:35:54] Doug – Landing
- [1:43:00] Thomas – Follow up to my Last Feedback
- [1:51:54] Terry – Sleep Apnea
- [2:03:47] Plane Tale – I Counted Them All Out…
- [2:29:35] Glaucus – Aeroflot Incident
- [2:31:43] Christian – Audio Feedback from APG 372
- [2:33:04] Eugene – UPDATE – (Southwest/Roadrunner)
- [2:36:51] Matt – Cleveland/Chapel Hill
- [2:49:16] Chris – Nick’s Insect Taxonomy was Excellent
- [2:50:53] Murilo – Oxygen Masks
- [2:53:46] Larry – Wrong Airplane Picture?
- [2:55:23] Brook – Thanks for APG!
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
396 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 177 mins duration .