Manage episode 235773648 series 75555
Image Credit: Jim Mercado creativeoctane.com
- [59:36] Delta Passenger Severely Mauled by Emotional Support Dog Files Lawsuit
- [1:11:06] UPDATES on a Few Recent Accidents
- [1:25:32] More Than 300 Boeing 737s to be Inspected for Faulty Parts
- [1:29:57] FAA Finds Boeing 787 Jets’ Wheels and Tires Could Lose Braking and Steering Function
- [1:43:01] VC10 Ron – What Would You Do?
- [1:53:51] Dave – High Altitude Training
- [1:57:38] Plane Tale – Daks on D-Day – Pt 1
- [2:22:54] Tim – The Private Pilot Guy – Boarding Aircraft
- [2:35:03] Micah/Mark Roboff – Meet up Interview
- [2:50:38] Rick – Capt. Nick’s Retirement Party
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
399 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 177 mins duration .