Manage episode 237618128 series 75555
Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [26:56] Oops – Brussels Airlines Flight #SN515 to Washington Turned Back to Brussels after 9 Hours in the Air, Because No Clearance to Land in U.S.
- [32:14] Pilot Dismissed Passengers Concerns about Ice on Wings Before Plane Crash
- [35:02] UA 2098 LGA to IAH Emergency Landing at EWR
- [43:58] IAF Jaguar suffers bird hit, pilot’s action saves aircraft and lives
- [49:00] Officials identify 10 Addison plane crash victims, including family of 4
- [50:58] A body fell from Kenya Airways flight #KQ100 on final approach to London Heathrow
- [54:49] A380 engine parts found under Greenland snow
- [57:04] Connor – Panama City Hurricane
- [57:59] Class Bravo Chris – CO Detectors, and Wing Tip Detectors?
- [1:03:01] Kelly – Sim Flight
- [1:06:54] Gail – Airstairs!
- [1:10:24] Dave – Migraines/Aura – Will It Affect Getting his PPL?
- [1:16:19] Swansea Mark – Concorde Flight Deck
- [1:22:27] “Z” – Malaysian Missing Airplane
- [1:32:06] Texas Charlie – You Might Be a Redneck Pilot if…
- [1:43:21] Nicholas – Mad Dog Questions
- [1:48:30] Rick – Greetings APG Crew
- [1:57:23] Plane Tale – Geoff Lee Master Photographer Part 2
- [2:17:51] Jonathan – Air Passenger Feedback
- [2:28:12] Ray – A New Home for the Travolta 707
- [2:31:55] Private Pilot Rich – Cabin Crew, Pilots and Passengers Are Feeling Nauseous and Passing Out on New Airbus A330neo Aircraft
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
403 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 174 mins duration .