Manage episode 298233930 series 75555
Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick, Nigel, and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Four Instructors Went Into a Bar.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:13] NEWS
- [00:03:32] Accident: SILA AN28 at Bachkar on Jul 16th 2021, Radar Contact Lost, ELT Activated
- [00:07:00] Updates – Crash: Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky AN26 near Palana on Jul 6th 2021
- [00:16:47] Passenger in Moscow Opens Plane’s Emergency Exit Door To Get Fresh Air
- [00:22:55] Update re: 787 Nose Gear Collapse at LHR – AAIB Special Bulletin S1-2021 G-ZBJB
- [00:28:53] FAA Grounds Transair Following Hawaii Ocean Ditching
- [00:30:40] NC Family Sues American Airlines Over Injuries from Landing
- [00:36:06] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:52:11] COFFEE FUND
- [00:53:54] FEEDBACK
- [00:57:22] Nick – UK Pilot Fined After Falsifying License and Acting as PIC
- [01:05:12] Spencer – His Aviation Journey and a Question about APU Use
- [01:21:00] Murilo – Java Jive!
- [01:23:07] Larry – Cloud Goats
- [01:24:38] Derek aka Grinner – Mayday/Pan Pan
- [01:35:01] Gustav – Heart Aerospace and United
- [01:41:49] John – Jet Bridges and NASA Callback Report
- [02:03:04] PLANE TALES – Four Instructors Went Into a Bar
- [02:24:04] GETTING TO KNOW US – Steph
- [02:31:12] Mahzuz – For Captain Nick Perhaps…
- [02:36:49] Tony – Flight into Aberdeen
- [02:38:07] Jason – Mad Dog tanker RTO
- [02:40:30] Rob – Flying Car
- [02:46:49] Chris – Pilot to Pilot – Aviation Podcast: Pilot Alexis: Hope Air Canada
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License