7. Newsweek: Ethiopian Airlines becomes Nigeria Air equity partner, Introducing Air Arabia Sudan, Rwandair eyes One world, Cape Towns Air france and Air Belgium Flights, Astral Aviation, Air seychelles....
Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on March 05, 2023 12:13 (). Last successful fetch was on October 05, 2022 08:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 342347518 series 3376663
The Airspace Africa podcast is dedicated to African aviation, bringing you the latest news and insights.
On this episode, we cover:
- Ethiopian Airlines announced as Nigeria Air’s new equity partner,
-Air Arabia set to launch a low cost airline in Sudan
- Rwandair eyes membership with the One world alliance
-Cape Town to receive flights from Air France and Air Belgium
- Astral aviation seeks automated cargo solutions
- Air Seychelles enters interline partnership with Turkish Airlines
visit www.airspace-africa.com for the latest aviation news and insights from Africa