7. Newsweek: Ethiopian Airlines becomes Nigeria Air equity partner, Introducing Air Arabia Sudan, Rwandair eyes One world, Cape Towns Air france and Air Belgium Flights, Astral Aviation, Air seychelles....
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 05, 2022 08:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 342347518 series 3376663
The Airspace Africa podcast is dedicated to African aviation, bringing you the latest news and insights.
On this episode, we cover:
- Ethiopian Airlines announced as Nigeria Air’s new equity partner,
-Air Arabia set to launch a low cost airline in Sudan
- Rwandair eyes membership with the One world alliance
-Cape Town to receive flights from Air France and Air Belgium
- Astral aviation seeks automated cargo solutions
- Air Seychelles enters interline partnership with Turkish Airlines
visit www.airspace-africa.com for the latest aviation news and insights from Africa