Finding Freedom from Alcohol with Molly Desch
Manage episode 341790781 series 2951309
Molly Desch joins the show to talk about finding freedom from alcohol.
Molly has a degree in Psychology, is a certified coach and has years of experience dealing with alcohol. She helps people shift from “I Can’t Do This” to “I F*king Got This” and experience the freedom of life without alcohol.
We chat about:
- Molly’s experience with drinking and how she got sober
- What someone can do to prepare to get sober
- Top tips for anyone looking to quit or cut back on drinking
- How you can prevent slip ups
- Getting out of shame spirals and mom guilt
- The challenges of drinking in corporate work culture
- And more!
Free resources from Alcohol Tipping Point:
100 Questions to Change Your Drinking: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
Dry Guide: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/dryguide
10 Day Break: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/10dayholiday
Mocktail Recipe Book: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/mocktailrecipes
Alcohol Tipping Point Blog: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/blog
Find Alcohol Tipping Point at:
**Please leave a review and subscribe so you can help support the show**
***Another way to support the show- buy me a coffee! Click here to easily and safely buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tippingpoint
And, if you're ever in Boise, Idaho let's meet for a real life coffee. Thank you so much!!!