Manage episode 228125926 series 1000065
- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- TripleByte offers a $1000 signing bonus
- Alyssa Nicoll
- Joe Eames
- Charles Wood
The panel also discusses difficulties with interviewing for jobs. Charles Wood leads a discussion on what the interviewers could improve on in hiring the people they actually want. The panel shares experiences of not getting jobs for reasons that are not super valid. They also touch on the pay difference between the 2 sides of the “WebDev” job description.
- The Great Divide by Chris Coyier
- The Refactoring UI Youtube
- Tales of a Non-Unicorn: A Story About The Trouble with Job Titles and Descriptions
- Why Everyone Is Fighting About CSS/UX and JS
- CodePen Job Posting
312 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 46 mins duration .