Manage episode 197293082 series 1000344
Charles Max Wood
Guest: Sudhindra Rao
This week on My Ruby Story, Charles speaks with Sudhindra Rao, Sudhindra has been a Ruby developer for over 10 years. Sudhindra talks about working on media platforms, e-commerce type sights, campaign platforms, and healthcare applications. Sudhindra talks about working in Ruby still but has moved into many platforms and technologies.
Sudhindra talks about his journey into programming, starting with electrical engineering, control systems, and has a Masters degree in Control System, switch interest him into learning more about how the software is created and functioning. Sudhindra talks about learning more about operating systems and digging deeper into the guts of software. Sudhindra talks about his next project and his contributions to the Ruby community
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How did you get introduced to programming?
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Debugging form memory
- How did you get back to working in Ruby?
- Application Programming
- Thought Works
- What have you done with Ruby that you are proud of?
- Providing solution and building apps
- What is it about building apps that appeal to you?
- What are you working on now?
- Problems in data
- Machine Learning and Data Science is done with Python
- and much, much more!
470 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 45 mins duration .