Manage episode 232427426 series 1000344
- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- .TECH– tech/MRS and use the coupon code “MRS.TECH” and get a 1 year .TECH Domain at $9.99 and 5 Year Domain at $49.99. Hurry!
Host: Charles Max Wood
Special Guest: Tung Nguyen
In this episode of My Ruby Story, Charles hosts Tung Nguyen, President and Founder of BoltOps AWS Cloud Infrastructure Consultancy, a Bay Area based DevOps infrastructure consultancy. Tung is also the creator of Ruby on Jets.
Listen to Tung on the podcast Ruby Rogues here.
Tung majored in Electrical Engineering in college but didn’t really enjoy working as an electrical engineer so decided to teach himself programming. He started with Perl language and eventually switched to Ruby.
Currently Tung is working full time for BoltOps consultancy and develops and maintains Ruby on Jets along with other open source projects. When he is not working, Tung takes care of his 3 children. Listen to the show to find out more about Tung’s journey as a developer and what he thinks the pros and cons of working from home are.
- How to Pronounce Nguyen - YouTube
- Ruby Rogues 399: Jets Ruby Serverless Framework with Tung Nguyen
- Tung's LinkedIn
- Tung's GitHub
- Tung's Twitter
- Tung's YouTube Channel
- BoltOps Nuts and Bolts Blog
Charles Max Wood:
- Podwrench – Podcast Management System
- Podcast Booth
- Looking for hosts for podcasts on topics below
- Open Source Sustainability and Maintainability
- AI & Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality & Mixed Reality
- Internet of Things (IoT)