Manage episode 250256395 series 1257195
We’re talking sex, pleasure, and relationships with sexologist, Alexandra Fine! Alexandra is the cofounder and CEO of the sexual wellness company, Dame Products. From personal and couple’s vibrators, to sex pillows and natural lubricants—Dame is a one-stop-shop for all your sexual needs.
In our conversation, Alex unravels her journey to creating Dame. She felt the sex toy industry was out of date, so she began by making vibrators in her kitchen and having her friends test them out. We ask about her experience with pushback and shame for her career choice, and how she navigates that. Alex shares her experience with getting to know and exploring her own body, and why she encourages diversity in masturbation routines. We dive into non-monogamy relationships, with Alex being very open about her monogamish marriage, including how they make it work and benefits of sexual freedom. We also talk about the polarity of the porn industry, health benefits of orgasms, and masturbation as a form of meditation.
We also talk about:
- The process of building prototypes
- Statistics on women’s orgasms
- Having gratitude for passion from jealousy
- Men’s responses to bringing toys into the bedroom
- Education and communication with our sexual needs
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: dameproducts.com (use code ALMOST30)
- Instagram: @dameproducts ; @afinehuman
- Your PodcastPro: yourpodcastpro.com
- WOO FOR PLAY | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at wooforplay.com
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- MINERAL | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at https://mineralhealth.co/.
- Dame | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at dameproducts.com
- Paragon Vitamins | Use code ALMOST30 at paragonvitamins.com to get the Hair Test Kit & Report and 4 weeks of vitamins for $90 (30% off).
- Honeybook | Visit http://honeybook.com/almost30 for 50% off the first year
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media