Manage episode 265131284 series 2118118
This week we dive into our scoop about a new Nest-branded Assistant speaker and take a broader look at this year's Made by Google 2020 lineup. We then discuss Google's communication strategy, including Meet's mobile Gmail integration.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Friday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they're available.
- Source: Google to launch ‘prince,’ a new standard Nest-branded smart speaker
- Fitbit app reveals work on Google Assistant support, presumably for Versa 2
- Stadia Premiere Edition now $99 after dropping three-month Pro trial
- Google and Nest Wifi update will improve network performance on slow connections
- Gmail for Android & iOS adding dedicated Google Meet tab, but it can disabled