Manage episode 224859219 series 2293825
Guest(s): Lisa Featherngill, CPA/PFS
In this podcast, Lisa Featherngill, CPA/PFS discusses the impact of taxes on estate planning and answers the questions:
- What are the major tax considerations practitioners should take into account when doing estate planning?
- What pitfalls should clients be aware of?
- What are some good strategies for reducing taxes on an estate?
- To what extent should clients make use of the tax-free annual gift exclusion?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Planning & Tax Advisory Services hub at aicpa.org/growadvisoryservices
- Estate planning certificate, part of the PFP certificate program
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast series on iTunes! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.
83 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 18 mins duration .