American Mansy Podcast: Relationship Advice for Men | Dating Advice for Men | How do I get over her
AMP 119 - Time To Grow Up And Be A Dad
Manage episode 34500064 series 10400
You’re a divorced father. The marriage or relationship didn’t work out. But you both had children. And there’s a particular kind of divorced father that’s still trying to work his ‘mojo,’ that he’s still ‘got it,’ that he’s still looking for the love of his life. He’s out in the dating scene looking for new, exciting options when it comes to women. The reality: You’re a dad. Your top priority is your children. Selfishness is at the bottom of the list. Forget about dating. Forget about falling in love. This is the province of teenagers. You never met ‘The One.’ The love of your life is your children. In this episode:
- - time towards chasing women is time away from your kids
- - a divorced dad is never a swinging single
- - time towards children and career will bring about the right woman
- - setting an example for your son and daughter is more important than getting ass
- - how to use diplomacy with their mother
- - how to manage disappointment
Time To Grow Up And Be A Dad. You will soon be raising teenagers – stop acting like one.
137 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 31 mins duration .