American Mansy Podcast: Relationship Advice for Men | Dating Advice for Men | How do I get over her
AMP 121 - Why It Has And Always Will Be A Game
Manage episode 34906621 series 10400
When it comes to relationships, the game never ends. In childhood, we leverage the game to get what we want. In adolescence into our twenties, we mistake passion for the architecture behind everything we do. In marriage, the game changes from pursuit and drama and becomes about the nest. Different parameters, different expectations, yet still a game. You might think you have found the most fundamentally compatible person on the planet. But awareness and having a game plan are essential. Because it always has, and always will be a game. In this episode:
- - how the game starts in infancy
- - if you didn’t date in high school, you will set yourself back years
- - men believe in true love more than women do
- - if you don’t participate in marriage, your wife will own it
- - in marriage, you must hit the reset button and prepare for the new game
Why It Has And Always Will Be A Game. The best way to fight a war is by preventing it.
137 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 31 mins duration .