Manage episode 234084848 series 50378
Jason Hartman talks with Rich Dad Advisor and multifamily property investor Ken McElroy about his recent sale of $300 million worth of property, as well as supply levels of multifamily properties, why Ken is still bullish on real estate and the future of interest rates.
- Why did Ken choose this time to sell his properties and how did he do it?
- Cap Rate fails to take appreciation into account
- Is there an oversupply of multifamily that's causing rents to not grow as quickly?
- What Ken has learned about his facilities for the 55+ community
- Why Ken is still bullish on real estate
- Capital always looks for safety in the US
- The impact things like ride sharing and autonomous cars are having (and will have) on real estate
- Ken's take on the future of interest rates