Manage episode 191815519 series 184
Daniel Bader and Andrew Martonik welcome Mobile Nation’s newest employee to the show — Associate Video Editor Hayato Huseman!
Hayato talks with the gang about their experience and initial testing of the OnePlus 5T, which was recently unveiled in New York City. A modest update to the OnePlus 5, the 5T is marketed as a $499 flagship. It may not fully compete with phones like the Galaxy S8 and Pixel 2, but the price is far more accessible.
They also discuss the enthusiast community’s disappointment with the Razer Phone and Daniel’s impressions of iPhone X. To wrap things up, Andrew gives us the skinny on Google’s Pixel Buds.
Show Notes and Links:
- OnePlus 5T hands-on preview
- OnePlus 5T specs
- OnePlus 5T vs. OnePlus 3T: Should you upgrade?
- OnePlus 5T vs. Samsung Galaxy S8
- Razer Phone review: Don't go outside
- iPhone X: The Android Central review
- Google Pixel Buds: What I learned in my first afternoon with the headphones
247 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 88 mins duration .