Manage episode 216091933 series 184
We're live from Berlin, Germany! Andrew Martonik, Alex Dobie, and Michael Fisher (aka Mr. Mobile) are here to bring you all best announcements from IFA 2018, including an all-new Wear OS interface with some very interesting smartwatches from Casio, Skagen Falster, and Diesel.
From there, it's a slew of new phones — BlackBerry KEY2 LE makes its debut at only $399, while the Sony Xperia XZ3 goes the opposite direction as a high-end device. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! To wrap things up, the gang talk about Lenovo's Yoga Chromebook. It's a whole lot of laptop for $599.Show Notes and Links:
- Google debuts all-new Wear OS interface with Google Assistant feed, coming to watches in September
- Casio's new rugged WSD-F30 Wear OS smartwatch has improved dual-layer display, smaller case
- The new Skagen Falster 2 and Diesel Full Guard 2.5 are truly gorgeous smartwatches
- BlackBerry KEY2 LE hands-on: A $399 ticket to the hardware keyboard party
- Sony Xperia XZ3 hands-on: Damn fine hardware, with potential pain points lurking
- LG G7 One hands-on: The G7 sold its soul for great Android One software
- Motorola One and One Power hands-on: I get it, you think they look like an iPhone X
- Huawei Mate 20 series will launch October 16 with next-gen Kirin 980 chip
- Huawei has four wild new P20 Pro colors — including leather backs and MORPHO AURORA
- Huawei unveils EMUI 9 based on Android 9 Pie, beta applications start today
- The Nubia Alpha is the weirdest wearable at IFA 2018
- Lenovo Yoga Chromebook hands-on: $599 gets you a whole lot of laptop
- Ziprecruiter: The smartest way to hire. Try ZipRecruiter for free. That’s right FREE!
258 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 85 mins duration .