Manage episode 217453591 series 184
Daniel Bader takes a break from dirty diapers and sleepless nights to join Andrew Martonik and Jerry Hildenbrand for an in-depth look at the staggering number of devices Amazon unveiled at a recent event in Seattle. This is a serious shot across the bow of every smart home company. Amazon excels at automation — now they're looking to Echo all the things into just about every facet of life imaginable.
What are your favorite voice assistant and smart home devices? Let us know!Show Notes and Links:
- Here's everything Amazon announced at its 2018 hardware event
- Amazon just asked Alexa to declare war on every smart home company
- Amazon Alexa does a whole bunch of new stuff
- Amazon announces upgraded Echo Dot with vastly improved sound quality
- The Amazon Echo Sub is a subwoofer for your Echo speakers
- Amazon's new Echo Show has slimmer bezels and dual side-firing speakers
- Amazon Will Consider Opening Up to 3,000 Cashierless Stores by 2021
- Fire TV Recast sends local TV to your Echo Shows and Fire TVs
- Amazon offers its latest Echo devices in discounted bundles, so pre-order now
258 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 85 mins duration .