Manage episode 219617368 series 1318661
Accredited Investor, an exciting syndicate is under way:Learn More Here
How do you become the giant player in a fragmented business like that of finding voice-over talent? This is just one of the questions that intrigued me in this interview with David Ciccarelli, CEO & Co-Founder of Voices, a business he stated and runs with his wife and co-founder Stephanie. If you’re raising money, this episode and “The Secrets of Fundraising” (Click Here) are must listen.
- Introduction to David Ciccarelli & Voices.com
- “"What is the intersection of this? Art, science, technology, music, sound," and really had this desire to do something in that space…”
- “That's been the same idea right from the very beginning to what we do now is, it's evolved to a global marketplace of over 500,000 users from all around the world…”
- David Ciccarelli and His Wife Stephanie Are Co-Founders – How Do They Make It Work?
- David Ciccarelli’s Parents Encouraged an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- The Remarkable Funding History of Voices.com
- The Three Crucial Questions You’ll Be Asked on Your Raise
- GOLDEN TIP FOR FUNDRAISING!!!! “Over the years, I'd developed a massive spreadsheet of 200 names of investors that had either shown interest, or I'd met at a conference, or something along these lines, of names of the firm, the city they were in, and the phone number and email on the contact, basic information. I created a one-pager, almost like a business model canvas-type idea, but really tight one-pager with some key stats, problem, solution, results.”
- DON’T MISS THIS EITHER!!“Now, you've previously made, I think, a really important point, and these are not cold emails. This isn't just, "I googled around."”
- “I think one of the challenges that were currently faced is how to manage the growth efficiently…”
- How Voices.com Built Its Dominance in a Fragmented Business
- Jean Hammond’s “There’s No Second Thing” Story
- “We describe that as leading and transforming the industry…. Being the place… where the world comes to find their voice.”
- Starting a Business in the US vs. Starting One in Canada
- What Has Made London, Ontario a Tech Hub?
- Advice to Aspiring Entrepreneurs from David Ciccarelli
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 43 mins duration .