Manage episode 221588513 series 2394130
It’s non-stop laughs this week on Unqualified as hilarious comedian, Jay Pharoah (Saturday Night Live) joins Anna and Sim to explore…
- Working retail and funky feet
- Porn preferences and thigh-high stockings
- Year-round Christmas decorations
- Peeing sitting down and genitalia
- Beverly Hills Cop improv with Karen Sarducci
On the phones this week…
- Francisca, 27, is calling from Switzerland seeking advice on whether she should make a big, life-changing move in order to follow her dreams.
- Allison, 29, calling from Ohio, is struggling to find a balance between her role as a Mom and her role as a wife and seeking advice on how to rekindle her sex life.
Check out Jay Pharoah’s new series Champagne Ill, exclusively on YouTube Premiere!
Don’t miss this week’s awesome deals from Unqualified’s amazing sponsors!
- ZIP RECRUITER: You don’t have to be ‘zippy’ or a ‘recruiter’ like Sim claims to be to find great candidates with Zip Recruiter because Zip Recruiter uses powerful matching technology to find them for you! Try Zip Recruiter for FREE by visiting this special link: ziprecruiter.com/unqualified.
- NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE CO.: We know that our listeners are strong females with big life goals, but did you ladies know that life goals go hand-in-hand with financial goals? Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance can help you get the most out of your money to help you achieve all your big goals! Visit northwesternmutual.com/unqualified to find out how!
- 23ANDME: Sim recently discovered his long-lost family members using 23andMe – and you can too! Simply spit into the tube provided in the 23andMe kit to learn all about your DNA and ancestry! Now through Thanksgiving, 23andMe is offering their DNA and ancestry kits for only $49 when you buy two or more kits! Visit 23andme.com/unqualified to get this great deal today!
- BLUE APRON: Whether you want to catch up on bad TV or you’re just really hungry and a quick home-cooked meal, Blue Apron is the perfect solution with delicious recipes that you can whip up in 20 minutes! Visit blueapron.com/unqualified, to get your first three meals free! Blue Apron – a better way to cook!
Anna Faris: @annakfaris
Sim Sarna: @simsarna
Jay Pharoah: @JayPharoah
231 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 55 mins duration .