Manage episode 225095033 series 2394130
It’s all coming up roses on this week’s episode of Unqualified as Anna and Sim hang out with former NFL player, philanthropist, and current star of ABC’s The Bachelor…Colton Underwood!
On today’s Tuesday episode, Colton, Anna, and Sim get into…
- Football culture and the NFL
- The inside scoop on being The Bachelor
- Relationships and Colton’s Dating Deal-Breakers
- Social media and the ‘fame bubble’
Catch Colton on The Bachelor every Monday on ABC!
And don’t forget to tune in Thursday to hear Anna and Colton chat with callers!
Check out these unbeatable deals from Unqualified’s awesome sponsors!
- FABLETICS: The perfect combination of fitness and fashion, Fabletics offers the best selection of super cute and affordable activewear and workout attire to keep you looking and feeling confident both in and out of the gym! Get two amazing pair of leggings for only $24 (a $99 value) when you sign up to become a VIP at fabletics.com/anna.
- SQUARESPACE: Easily turn your ideas, creative visions, business ventures, and more into beautiful websites with Squarespace! Head to squarespace.com for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the code UNQUALIFIED to save 10% the purchase of a website or domain.
- COMEDY CENTRAL’S THE OTHER TWO: Don’t miss Comedy Central’s hilarious new show that follows two adult siblings trying to get their lives on track when their teenaged brother suddenly finds internet superstardom, inspiring the struggling adults to ride the coattails of his newfound fame! Beginning January 24th, catch The Other Two Thursdays at 10:30 on Comedy Central!
- ZIP RECRUITER: Take your business to the next level in 2019 by hiring the best of the best with Zip Recruiter! Using their powerful matching technology, Zip Recruiter actively invites people with the right skills and experience to apply for your jobs! Go to ziprecruiter.com/unqualified and try out Zip Recruiter for free!
Anna Faris: @annakfaris
Sim Sarna: @simsarna
Colton Underwood: @colton
231 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 55 mins duration .